Friday, June 4, 2010

[news] Seo In Young reveals the secret to her impressive weight loss


Singer Seo In Young revealed her secret diet in loosing 6kg in two months!

On the episode aired last June 4 in MBC Section TV, she said, "My father helped me and gave me a diet tip, my current weight is 41 kg" She said. "I lost 6kg from exercise and diet. When I am hungry I would just eat a banana".

Seo In Young also opened up about her solo debut. "For my music, I have decided to go solo, I have been with Jewelry for years and I went into depression when I left, My seniors would offer beer to me and helped me to overcome my depression".

Seo In Young also said, "My dream is to be able to create my own style and come up with my own dance and music".

source: sportschosun
credits: Blueprincess824 @ dailykpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment